I'm currently a Sr Software Engineer on the Nike Globalization team. I write internal tools to make it easy for other teams to more easily internationalize their front end experiences.
I've worked on a handful of projects. Here are a few to check out:
- Brew Notice is a simple side project I run with a friend. It uses Python for the backend, React Native for the iOS app, and Java for the Android app.
- Cellar Stash is a Swift iOS app I wrote to manage my personal beer collection. I honestly haven't touched it in years. It still works though!
- Jolby & Friends paid me to maintain and improve the Remo site. It has a Django backend and a Backbone frontend. It relies heavily on the Django Rest Framework and Elasticsearch.
- Imperial Bottle Shop is owned by a few friends, and they asked me to give their website a refresh. I also set them up to use Google Spreadsheets to be able to easily update their live taplist.
- Best of Staffing was a project I developed from top to bottom. I coded out the site from mockups into a Django backend that ties into a few proprietary APIs.